Summer heat means SWEAT. Decrease it with Botox at Derma Health Institute in East Valley
Summer has arrived and with the rise in temperature comes an increase in perspiration levels. As we all know white/light colors are cooler to wear in the intense sunlight. Unfortunately, many of us suffer from excessive sweating leaving behind embarrassing stains on our light colored clothing.
- Do you feel your deodorant is not working?
- Do you frequently find your clothing extremely wet with sweat?
- Do you feel the need to change shirts or carry extra shirts with you?
- Do you feel the need to shower more frequently to manage perspiration and body odor?
- Do you have to buy more clothes to replace ones ruined by perspiration stains?
If many answers to these questions are “yes” you may want to consider treatment for this troublesome condition. Lucky for us, in our modern age we can do wonders in saving our clothing and being able to confidently raise our arms high.
Botox® Cosmetic has been effectively used for relaxing facial muscle to smooth facial lines but it can also be used to decrease excessive sweating.
With a simple procedure, perspiration can be significantly decreased with lasting effects up to 1 yr. Contact us today on how we may help you get through the summer months wearing your favorite light colors stain free!
WANT MORE INFO? CONTACT DERMA HEALTH INSTITUTE IN MESA AND CHANDLER.
Call (480) 539-0777 Mesa/Gilbert or (480) 730-9000 Chandler/Tempe or go to http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/